Gluten-Free Frozen Peanut Butter Balls
There is a family favorite dessert that we just can’t get enough of! They are better than any “power ball” because these are made with our healthy peanut butter frosting recipe.
These do not need to be frozen. They can easily be stored just in the fridge for 5 days, but they taste like the most delicious cookie dough bites ever when frozen!
Frozen Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 1/2 cups all natural peanut butter creamy or crunchy would work, also any nut butter would work
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or any other liquid sweetener
- 2 Tbsp. oat milk or other non-dairy milk
- 2 cups oats old fashioned or quick oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together, then scoop out mixture onto parchment paper. Freeze for at least 1-2 hours, and enjoy. Keep them in the freezer for when you need a sweet treat!